I thought I would take you through the make up products that I’m using everyday at the minute because there are a few all-new, all-incredible bits in there as well as some old fave’s.
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 103 true ivory for an all over dewy medium coverage
- Bourjois concealer for spots & redness
- Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer for under my eyes
[I apply all of the liquid base products with the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge]
- Benefit Dandelion powder blush using a small-ish angled brush
- An old Collection conotour & highlight duo for contour & bronze. I use a NARS kabuki brush to buff in some pretend cheek bones, then use a bigger fluffier brush and blend it in and take it down my neck.
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder. This is my most recent purchase and I think it’s going to last a lifetime. It perfectly reduces shine and has an almost light reflecting glow to it. I am OBSESSED. I apply this with a small, fluffy brush just in the areas I need it like under my eyes to set my concealer, my chin, nose and forehead.
- L’Oreal Paris Brow Artists Genius Kit in Medium-Dark which I apply with the Benefit angled brush.
- Avon Big & Daring Volume Mascara. I love the long, natural brush on this mascara. It hardly clumps and it’s really buildable.
- Naked Basics Palette by Urban Decay [Blow, Nude & Extra Bitter] all over the lid & in the crease with a big fluffy brush OR I sometimes use the L’Oreal Paris Color Riche La Palette Eyeshadow in Nude Rose for an easier, more natural eye colour.
- Then I pretty much wear the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Cannes every.single.day. I need to shake it up but it is just so perfect! I’ve got at least 7 lying around the house.
& that’s it. I don’t do all of this every day…somedays I’ll just wear concealer and mascara with lip balm.
What’re your every day go-to make up bits?
Eliza Days xo