I thought I’d write a little seasonal post for you & tell you my 5 favourite things about Autumn! As I’ve mentioned before, I’m really not a fan of the colder, winter months but this year, I’ve decided to embrace it (& just focus on Christmas).
- Layers: I LOVE clothes so much & I can never choose what to wear in the mornings so when it’s cold I feel as if I don’t have to choose and I can just throw all of my favourite things on at once and call it ‘layering’.
- Hot chocolate: Drinking hot chocolate in the summer just doesn’t feel right somehow, so with the colder days comes indulging in huge mugs of hot chocolate topped with loads of cream and a flake, YUM!
- Leaves: This may seem like a weird one but I love watching the leaves fall from the trees and more so, I love seeing the leaves change colour…they look SO pretty!
- Log fires & candles: Winter spiced, cinnamon candles are just the dream! I love getting in when it’s cold outside, lighting ALL the candles (my house could be considered a fire hazard I’m sure) and getting the fire lit. Isn’t it just the coziest feeling ever!
- Bonfire Night: When I was younger, I was petrified of fire works but now I find them so magical & spectacular! I can’t wait to get all wrapped up, hold sparklers & drink hot chocolate this year! Woo!
What’s your favourite thing about Autumn?
Eliza Days xo